Heritage & Harmony Hall -
Sheffield Bay is happy to offer care for residents diagnosed with Dementia and Alzheimer’s. This independent area of our community offers specialized care for these residents. Families have the comfort of knowing that their family member is in caring hands and a safe environment. We recognize the many losses that our residents have experienced and our mission is to provide a positive emotional and physical environment for residents. Our residence becomes the place that the resident chooses it to be. We join them in their place and find joy there together. Features of Heritage Hall include a comfortable “homelike” setting, large common areas; secure area with enclosed courtyard, full assistance 24 hours a day, individual and group activities, three meals/day in their own private dining room, laundry and housekeeping services.
Our Heritage Hall Community is for residents who have mild dementia or are cognitively confused. Their care and safety needs are beyond what our Assisted Living Community offer. However the increased staff ratio and unique activities allow us to meet their increased care needs and promote social interaction.
Our Harmony Hall Community is designed for those who are stricken with severe dementia or Alzheimer's. In this community our focus is on providing individual care and meeting the unique needs of each resident. Increased staffing as well as more individual activities are the cornerstone of Harmony Hall.
- Specially trained staff 24 hours a day
- Mobile emergency call system, monitored 24 hours a day
- Structured daily activities
- Three Meals a day plus snacks
- Daily/Weekly housekeeping and complete laundry services
- Healthcare management (including medication management)
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Care includes: Medication supervision, escort for all meals and activities, stand by assistance with bathing, dressing, walking and grooming
*Rental rates include: Base rent, three nutritious meals/day, care service, cable TV and all utilities except telephone. Incontinence and 2nd resident fees may apply.