The Sheffield Bay staff appreciates the unique personality of each resident and adapts supportive services to meet those needs. Unlike many assisted living communities, Sheffield Bay does not increase your cost when your care level increases. We offer a complete level of care to meet your changing needs starting the day you arrive.
Sheffield Bay Assisted Living offers life enriching programs and amenities to keep residents as busy as they choose, while providing opportunities to meet new neighbors and friends. We recognize that providing care is more than delivering exceptional services. It is learning each resident’s needs, wants, and desires and selecting the services that best compliment their level of independence.
- Specially trained staff 24 hours a day
- Mobile emergency call system, monitored 24 hours a day
- Organized activities
- Three meals a day plus snacks
- Daily/Weekly housekeeping and complete laundry services
- Healthcare management (including Medication Management)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, walking and grooming, as necessary
*Rental rates include: Base rent, three nutritious meals/day, care service, cable TV and all utilities except telephone. Incontinence and 2nd resident fees may apply.